Tuesday, March 12, 2024

CCR brainstorm and information gathered

 March 12, 2024



Hey guys hope you guys are doing well and are ready to read about what I have to say today. I know that last week I was a bit inactive, but today I am really excited to tell you guys about what I was shown in class and how I am going to use that inspiration later on in my project for the creative critical reflection



I know the creative critical reflection is one of the last things that I should be doing in this project, but today in class, we were shown examples of projects, tips on how to make mine the best it can be, and things to avoid which leaves the viewers bored and distracted form the production. I am going to try and organize this to the best that I can and make it as neat as possible.



What am I getting done?

The creative critical reflection project is a project to ring out the creativity of students in order to answer the questions about the project that is asked.  We are asked to create a minimum of 2 products to answer these questions in the most engaging way possible.



Here are the questions:

1) How does your product use or challenge conventions, and how does it represent social groups or issues?

2) How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

3) How did your presentation skills develop throughout your project?



How I'm going to take this on:

The first two questions of this project are going to be very challenging to answer as they require the most time (there is a maximum of 10 minutes for all 4 questions), but the last two are going to be the most fun to talk about because I have so much to share in those topics.


Must do's:

Create a script

Present into creativity

Incorporate research

Make it engaging

Use your imagination



DO NOTS!!!!!!

Have a talking head for most of the presentation

Wing it (this is a large part of your grade don't be dumb)

Provide a general response


Reflection

Anyways guys, that's all I have for today, as that is what we talked about in class for a while. I feel like the creative critical reflection is going to be one of the most fun parts of this project as I can do it independently and I can talk to many of my friends in order to help me make this really entertaining.


I'll write in here tomorrow for a special blog :)

Peace guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 The final moments (almost brings a tear to my eye) After a lot of recording and even more editing, my CCR is finally complete. I really enj...