Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Blog posting Activity By Matias Colina

 Today, I will be discussing my submission for the Camera shots quiz that I did in Aice Media studies 2 weeks ago. To start off, the instructions for the assignment consisted of choosing 1 or 2 inanimate objects for which me and my classmate had to create a school appropriate visual story. The story had to consist of 15 shots; 10 of which were assigned by the teacher and the last 5 were up to me and my classmate. Since the. Assignation of the project. I knew I wanted to do something based around a phone and teenager addiction. However, I was very upset when we could not choose our partners as I already had an expected classmate to work with during this assignment. However, I learned that my classmate was actually very creative mentally, and he also had an idea set on a phone and teenage addiction, so it ended up working out perfectly for both of us. We are very proud of our final product as it showed effort in between both of us, and we enjoyed working together very much. We were able to explore our school and notice how student interact with and without their phones at certain times. We came to the idea of teenage addictions with phones as if we set personality on the phone and how it's abused and overused every day, students will hopefully be able to decrease their screen time use more and more until teenage phone addiction is gone. Our project had many good aspects including the use of a school environment to show how teenagers and people our age are addicted to their phones and don't pay attention to their surroundings most of the time. In addition, Me and my classmate were able to collaborate together to take photos at good angles and we were able to include all required shots along with our 5. However, me and my classmate also had many negative aspects that brought our grade down overall. Some of these negative aspects included rushing through our assignment in order to finish before class was over, which overall led us to create our final shots at a less high level than the previous ones before. We also did not communicate after we left the classroom, which overall left the problem of who will be assigned what role in submitting and creating the PowerPoint.



The following link is our project submission for the camera shots quiz

  Media ProjectLinks to an external site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 The final moments (almost brings a tear to my eye) After a lot of recording and even more editing, my CCR is finally complete. I really enj...