Thursday, February 15, 2024

Transition to Portfolio Project

 February 9th: Thank god its almost Friday. This week felt draining like never, but at least I can always rant in here. So it turns out we’re starting the Portfolio Project today even though the due date isn’t until like April so that’s pretty weird. I'm not going to lie I have absolutely no clue what I’m going to film and create but like always I'll go along with life. That’s all anyone ever can do. 

 

I have an idea of who I’m going to work with on this project but I'm not sure what he thinks will be best for him so. Franciso has always been my partner for anything I do in this class with groups whenever we get the chance to. I’m Excited though like I feel like this project could change my mood for the better, and once I'm done with this project, I can focus on the essay part which I’m much better at. 

 

I feel like being able to create my own project is terrifying. Like why I can’t just be given a specific topic. That pisses me off heavy cause then I must think about what I want to do and how I’m going to do it instead of just following and submitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 The final moments (almost brings a tear to my eye) After a lot of recording and even more editing, my CCR is finally complete. I really enj...