Thursday, February 22, 2024

Story Outline



February 22,2024

Hey guys, how you guys doing. hope your doing well. Honestly, today has been a really good day and my teacher just finished showing us previous projects to give us motivation. I'm back with a refreshed mind (and more importantly, fingers) and me and Francisco are ready to work on the Blog for today. Enjoy:)


So last post I told you guys that today I talk about the outline for our project. So far we have a pretty basic idea of what we want to do and after meeting up with our teacher last week to discuss possible ideas, we decided that we have a very good idea and that we only need to make some changes to make this opening great. 



The idea:

Me and Francisco are both really competitive and passionate sports fans. Even though we play different sports, he's Argentinian so he has a massive love for soccer. And so we decided to take the concept of being bullied, and the idea of cruelty, (one of the projects that we worked on earlier in the year) and combine it to make an opening.

 After searching for quite literally 25 minutes to find an outline template that can help me organize my ideas so that it isn't a complete disaster of cluster for you guys to read, I found one that I think perfectly fits what's going on in my head right now

                I feel like this outline helps me get my ideas in order and then if I feel like I need to change something or add a concept, then this is easy to do it in so without further ado. Here's the outline


Origin/ Backstory: Me and Francisco were thinking that our story is going to be based off a poor and bullied boy who's only able to go to school with jerseys (sports shirt) of his favorite soccer teams. Due to the fact that he trains before getting to school, he is constantly bullied because of his hygiene and repeated outfits of soccer.

Characters: There is no doubt that me and Francisco are going to play the main roles of the opening (The protagonist, and main bully) The bully will also have various followers but we haven't gotten the chance to ask our friends if they're willing to help us out for the opening. I have a feeling that I am gonna be the one that plays the poor protagonist, and Fran as the main bully for 2 main reasons.

1) Fran plays rugby and I'm not gonna lie his friends are HUGEEEEEEE. Like I'm talking massive both in height and muscle size. However Fran is somehow the most respected among them so he bosses them around.... This is how I imagine their friendship constantly.


This photo to me perfectly represents their friendship (I've been balling my eyes out laughing for the last 20 minutes after seeing Fran's reaction to me adding this to my post)



2) The second reason why I feel like Fran is going to end up as the bully in the film is because he's played the bully in the previous project that we had related to bullying and he played the role perfectly. His acting skills are for sure questionable (he's getting better though) but he's already comfortable with the position and I feel like he is going to have the most success both individually, and for the group if he plays the bully. 

(P.S he also loves to hit me any chance he gets so that's gonna be interesting)


-> How my body felt after the last bullying project with Fran.



Obstacles: Obviously our character is going to face the obstacle of being bullied at school, but at the same time he is also going to deal with the obstacle that he does not have clothes to solve the issue, so as much a she gets bullied at school, there is absolutely nothing that he can do.


That's all me and Fran have for right now, but if I get any ideas by the end of today or tomorrow, I will definitely make sure that I add it before the next post.

This One was lowkey fun to right just because me and Fran discussed a lot and his reaction to the photo I put in just made my day. Anyway, today is Thursday, so on Saturday I am gonna write to you guys about the script that me and Fran have in mind for the film. (Apparently, I am now in charge of reminding Fran to do his posts on the weekend cause he has the worst memory I've ever seen)

Peace guys, hope you enjoyed
 

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 The final moments (almost brings a tear to my eye) After a lot of recording and even more editing, my CCR is finally complete. I really enj...